The California Diabetes Program is pleased to present the Diabetes Information Resource Center (DIRC) Award of Excellence. The first award was presented in 2006.
The DIRC Award of Excellence is presented to a DIRC partner that best portrays the following characteristics:
- Contributes ideas, expertise, and/or resources to the growth and development of DIRC
- Actively promotes the use of DIRC
- Maintains an active Partner Profile on DIRC
- Demonstrates quality and leadership in reducing the burden of diabetes and its complications in California’s diverse populations
Previous winners include:
- 2006: California Diabetes and Pregnancy Program (CDAPP), AKA Sweet Success, Maternal Child and Adolescent Health Division, California Department of Health Services.
- 2007: Pajaro Valley Community Health Trust AND Central Valley Chronic Disease Partnership - 2 awardees!
- 2008: Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute/Project Dulce
- 2009: Golden Empire Diabetes Educators (GEDE) Chapter of the American Association of Diabetes Educators
- 2010: California Arthritis Partnership Program (CAPP)
- 2011: California Medical Association Foundation (CMAF)
Click here to see the archive of DIRC Performance Reports.